We are recruiting now for full time positions in our Cardiff Bay clinic.
Cardiff Bay Chiropractic is a busy clinic in the heart of Cardiff Bay with easy access from road and rail. We are passionately committed to the health and well-being of our local community as well as the best customer service experience; as a member of the team you have a direct impact on creating a positive environment and assisting a patient’s journey to well-being; helping them get out of pain so they can live their lives to the full.
A typical day includes:
- Supporting the chiropractors with the care of their patient base and running of the clinic
- Welcoming patients and creating a warm and friendly environment
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Performing health assessments on patients as well as using some of the most advanced state of the art scanning technology
- Communicate and help patients reach their health goals
- Recording any health changes and communicating relevant information to their Chiropractor
- Keeping patient records up to date
- Managing multiple clinic diaries and administration
- Taking payment, creating invoices and daily banking
- Ensuring the clinic is always kept at the highest standards
Essential skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A passion for people's well-being and delivering exceptional customer service
- Some form of previous anatomy training and keen interest in holistic health
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Confidence when meeting new people
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to cover holidays as and when required
- A quick learner with proficient IT skills
- Being confident and able to deal with the public in all different environments
- Be available for promotional events
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided
Our clinic is open Monday - Friday and we offer flexible working hours, with our morning shifts starting at 7:00am and evening shifts finishing at 8:00pm.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply with your CV and a cover letter addressed to Ján Beytell – email@example.com expressing your interest in the vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Closing date for applications: 12th February 2019
Interview dates: 14th February 2019